I made my list of projects for Scraptastic Tuesday last month, so I would focus on the scrappy projects when I had some sewing time.
But the problem is that I have not really worked on any of them since I started getting ready to go to QuiltCon - I just have a growing scrappy mess. And last week I again had to go out of country, this time for work, meaning again no progress on the scraps. I am eager to get back into my sewing room this week..
So with no scrappy progress to show you, I am going to ask you to inspire me instead. Please join Nicky from Mrs. Sew and Sow and I by linking up a blog post or flickr or instagram photo sharing a scrappy project, in progress or finished, or your thoughts on dealing with your scrap mountain:
- One link per person, and it will be your entry into the random draw for the prizes. It is the same link up here and at Nicky's blog - Mrs. Sew and Sow - so you only need to link up on one of our blogs.
- Please visit at least a few of the links, they are very inspiring, and leave comments too as everyone loves to connect.
- Use the Scraptastic Tuesday button if you like (code is on the sidebar) and invite your friends to join us too.
- The link is open until next Monday night at 10:00 pm MST. We will announce the winners next Tuesday.
- If you have trouble linking up let me or Nicky know and we will get you sorted.
A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the following prizes:
- Sew me a Song - a $20 gift certificate
- Massdrop - Andover Chambray fat quarter bundle
- Mad About Patchwork - a $30 gift certificate
- Oakshott Fabrics - Scandinavia Fat Eights bundle
- Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Green Fairy Quilts - $20 gift certificate
- Fat Quarter Shop - a $25 gift certificate
- Fluffy Sheep Quilting - 1/2 yard by weight of rainbow scraps
Don't forget to check out what Nicky from Mrs. Sew and Sow has to share today and feel free to invite your friends to join us too, the more participation, the more inspiration!Best,