Today, we announce the March Scraptastic Tuesday winners.
I shared my progress on my quilt yesterday and am still trying to decide about the possible scrappy binding - you can check that out here if you like. I have no more scrappy projects to share today so on to the winners.
Here are our fabulous Scraptastic Tuesday Sponsors and their buttons, feel free to click through and thank them for their support:
A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the following prizes which have been awarded randomly as follows.
- Studio 39 Fabrics - $25 gift certificate - #51, Carol, at The Running Hare
- Fat Quarter Shop - $25 gift certificate - #3, Dolores at Dollan Design
- Sew Me a Song - $20 gift certificate - #54, Laurie, dresdenlane on instagram
- Mad About Patchwork - a $40 gift certificate - #16, Kerry, at PennyDog Patchwork
- Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - $25 gift certificate - #27, Preeti, at Sew Preeti
- Green Fairy Quilts - $25 gift certificate - #2, Heather at Peachy Pages
I'll be getting out the prize emails to the winners as soon possible, please watch your inboxes.
If you have not yet done so, check out the linked up projects, they are lovely, go here. And please plan to join Nicky from Mrs. Sew and Sow and I on the second Tuesday in March for the next Scraptastic Tuesday link up.