My fantastic partner, Nicky from Mrs. Sew and Sow has had the May Scraptastic Tuesday link open since Tuesday. I am horribly late to the party, but better late than never, right. Please share your scrappy projects, in progress or completed or your tips for using or organizing your scraps.
I have not sewn a thing in a few weeks, as I have been moving my family to be based back in the city we were in 2 years ago. We will, in fact, live from both places, but we will have a home base in the larger city where we end up most of the time anyway. This is a very good thing, but it has been a lot of work. And that is my excuse.
I do plan to sew tomorrow so maybe there will be something to share with you then.
Now on to your scrappy projects - please don't delay in linking up as the link closes on Monday at 10 pm MST.
Here are our fabulous Scraptastic Tuesday Sponsors and their buttons, feel free to click through and thank them for their support:
A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the following prizes which will be awarded randomly among those of you who link up.
- Studio 39 Fabrics - $25 gift certificate
- Fat Quarter Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Sew Me a Song - $20 gift certificate
- Mad About Patchwork - a $40 gift certificate
- Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Green Fairy Quilts - $25 gift certificate
- You don't have to have joined us before, everyone is welcome.
- One link per person, and it will be your entry into the random draw for the prizes. It is the same link up here and at Nicky's blog - Mrs. Sew and Sow - so you only need to link up on one of our blogs.
- This link is to share with our community about using your scraps, please don't use it to advertise your own products or events.
- You can link up from your blog, instagram or flickr, but you have to link up to be entered in the prize draw.
- Please visit at least a few of the links, they are very inspiring, and leave comments too as everyone loves to connect.
- Use the Scraptastic Tuesday button and invite your friends to join us too. Please share our button, or a link or the hashtag #scraptastictuesday in your linked post or photo.
- The link is open until next Monday night at 10:00 pm MST. We will announce the winners next Tuesday.
- If you have trouble linking up, let me or Nicky know and we will get you sorted.