Congratulations to Ali, who blogs at Alimakes! She is the winner of the beautiful bundle of Doe fabrics that I had on offer for the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day.
Thank you to everyone who stopped to join in. I have the best list of recommendations for books, movies, television series and music. If you need any ideas, do check out the comments I received (here).
I also wanted to remind everyone that Nicky and I would love to see more of you joining us for the December Scraptastic Tuesday link up. There are fantastic prizes from our sponsors and the links provide great ideas, inspiration, and maybe even new friends to follow. You can link a blog post, flickr or instagram picture of a scrappy project - finished or in progress - or ideas about using or taming your scrap mountain. I'll be reading through the linked posts this weekend.
If you need more incentive, look at the fantastic sponsors and prizes:
A huge thank you to each of our generous sponsors for the following prizes, which will be awarded randomly:
- Simply Solids - 3 mini charm packs
- Sew me a Song - a $20 gift certificate
- Massdrop - 15 fat quarter bundle of designer fabrics, plus two coordinated Aurifil threads (Mako' Ne 50/2)
- Mad About Patchwork - a $30 gift certificate
- Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Green Fairy Quilts - $25 gift certificate
- Fat Quarter Shop - a $25 gift certificate
I missed posting "if you were shopping..." yesterday. I will try to do a post later today. The shops all have sales and other specials on, whether you are shopping for a quilter, or maybe giving ideas to those shopping for you.
There are a lot of fun holiday chores on for today, maybe some sewing too. I hope you enjoy your weekend.