I often forget that I can't do it all. I need to write blog posts in advance when I go out of town to work, but I didn't this time. So I missed posting this yesterday on Tuesday but have a few minutes now at the Toronto airport to remind you to join Nicky - from Mrs. Sew and Sow - and I in our first Scraptastic Tuesday monthly link up.
We are keeping this first link open for two weeks until next Tuesday to give you a chance to get in this Scraptastic habit. Share a scrappy project or quilt or ideas you might have to sort, organize or use up your scraps in our link - go here.
If you missed Nicky's post yesterday, go here for a look. She is sharing instructions a beautiful scrappy sampler quilt, I am totally going to catch up to her this weekend and make one too.
We will award the wonderful prizes from our lovely sponsors randomly once the link closes. Don't forget to visit those linked up and comment, make some new friends, and be inspired. I am still making my way through all the links too.
A huge thank you to each of our generous sponsors for the following prizes, which will be awarded randomly:
- Sew me a Song - a $20 gift certificate
- Oakshott - a 10" square Autumn Oakshott cotton pack
- Massdrop - a Joel Dewberry Birch Farm fat quarter bundle
- Fluffy Sheep Quilting - a bundle of beautiful remnant scraps
- Fat Quarter Shop - a $25 gift certificate
- Mad About Patchwork - a $30 gift certificate