It's the second Tuesday of February so the Scraptastic Tuesday monthly link is open.
I decided that I needed to continue with my scrap strips and make more regular sized log cabins, at about 15" square. I might just carry on until the box of scrappy strips is empty.
I only managed 2 tonight. I did clean my sewing machine too, but my long walk earlier means I am sleepy now. I am still Quilt Con training and will have to figure out how to go for a long walk or two shorter ones tomorrow too.
In case you missed it, there are my scrappy log cabins from the weekend - now a 60" quilt top. I need to make these a back so I can get them quilted soon.
Now its time for you to share your scrappy projects, plans and ideas.
A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the following prizes which will be awarded randomly among those of you who link up.
- Fat Quarter Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Sew Me a Song - $20 gift certificate
- Massdrop - tba
- Fluffy Sheep Quilting - a €20 (20 Euro) gift certificate
- Green Fairy Quilts - $25 gift certificate
- Karen Lewis Textiles - scrap pack
- Mad About Patchwork - a $40 gift certificate
Please join Nicky from Mrs. Sew and Sow and I by linking up a blog post or flickr or instagram photo sharing a scrappy project, in progress or finished, or your thoughts on dealing with your scrap mountain:
- You don't have to have joined us before, everyone is welcome.
- One link per person, and it will be your entry into the random draw for the prizes. It is the same link up here and at Nicky's blog - Mrs. Sew and Sow - so you only need to link up on one of our blogs.
- You can link up from your blog, instagram or flickr, but you have to link up to be entered in the prize draw.
- Please visit at least a few of the links, they are very inspiring, and leave comments too as everyone loves to connect.
- Use the Scraptastic Tuesday button and invite your friends to join us too. Please share our button, or a link or the hashtag #scraptastictuesday in your linked post or photo.
- The link is open until next Monday night at 10:00 pm MST. We will announce the winners next Tuesday.
- If you have trouble linking up, let me or Nicky know and we will get you sorted.