I've partnered today with Fabric Spark for Daryl's 12 Days of Christmas event. Daryl invited me to curate a fat quarter bundle for this giveaway and I chose that beautiful navy and pink bundle.
For today only, from now - 9 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) until midnight EST, you can enter the draw to win this bundle by doing any or all of the following (each one counts as an entry):
- Like, comment, share or tag your friends on Fabric Spark's face book page (here).
- Like, comment, share (repost) or tag your friends Fabric Spark's Instagram photo (@fabricspark - here).
- Sign up for the Fabric Spark newsletter (here) - scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Like, comment, share (repost) or tag your friends my Instagram photo (@shecanquilt - here).
- Add one comment to this blog post and let me know how this bundle inspires you.
- If you follow my blog or me on the internet somehow, you can make a second comment on this blog post telling me how you follow me and where.
Don't delay, the giveaway closes at midnight EST (which is 10 pm at my house in Alberta, MST) tonight (Dec 21). If you need to figure out the timing at your house, you can always check here. This giveaway is open to everyone, no matter where in the world you live.
Edited: It's after midnight EST, so this giveaway is now closed.
It's a beautiful bundle, and it will be a lovely present for one of you. Daryl and I will announce the winner December 23.