It's the second Tuesday of August, and the Scraptastic Tuesday monthly link is open.
Usually I share my own scrappy project first but I have nothing to share. It has been a month of outside stuff, painting walls inside my house, watching movies, having extra naps and other summer stuff in addition to still working at my day job.
But I have been knitting a lot - it is more portable. I have finished these handwarmers and once they are blocked I will post properly about them here. In fact, I will start posting here regularly again, I miss being in this space and I miss my sewing room. I have several ideas and before that a quilt or two that need to be finished by months end.
Nicky, my Scraptastic Tuesday partner over at Mrs. Sew and Sow, has started a new scrappy sampler that she has designed and is sharing with us. I'm going to sew along with her, you might want to check it out too.
A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the following prizes which will be awarded randomly among those of you who link up.
- Sew Me a Song - $20 gift certificate
- Mad About Patchwork - a $40 gift certificate
- Fluffy Sheep Quilting - a €20 (20 Euro) gift certificate
- Green Fairy Quilts - $25 gift certificate
- Karen Lewis Textiles - scrap pack
- Fat Quarter Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - $25 gift certificate
Please join Nicky from Mrs. Sew and Sow and I by linking up a blog post or flickr or instagram photo sharing a scrappy project, in progress or finished, or your thoughts on dealing with your scrap mountain:
- You don't have to have joined us before, everyone is welcome.
- One link per person, and it will be your entry into the random draw for the prizes. It is the same link up here and at Nicky's blog - Mrs. Sew and Sow - so you only need to link up on one of our blogs.
- This link is to share with our community about using your scraps, please don't use it to advertise your own products or events.
- You can link up from your blog, instagram or flickr, but you have to link up to be entered in the prize draw.
- Please visit at least a few of the links, they are very inspiring, and leave comments too as everyone loves to connect.
- Use the Scraptastic Tuesday button and invite your friends to join us too. Please share our button, or a link or the hashtag #scraptastictuesday in your linked post or photo.
- The link is open until next Monday night at 10:00 pm MST. We will announce the winners next Tuesday.
- If you have trouble linking up, let me or Nicky know and we will get you sorted.