- My Quilts
- Links to Tutorials, QALs & Stuff
- Advice for New Bloggers, 2017 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop
- 2017 Finish A Long
- 2016 Finish - A - Long
- Scraptastic Tuesday
- FAL Tutorials, all years
- My patterns for sale
- Shop my Sponsors
- Decipher Your Quilt
- 2013 - Finish - A - Long
- SCQ Long Arm
- Disclosure policy
Friday, October 12, 2012
Q4 - Finish - A - Long - Crazy Plans
Time for me to fess up - I have a lot to finish. So here is the plan for Q4 of Rhonda from Quilter in the Gap's Finish - A - Long.
1. Mouthy Stitches bag - Above is my start, for my secret partner. It is a good bet it will get done as there is a deadline.
2. Large Mod Pop - I am loving these warm colours and have some additional fabric on the way. I am hosting the Mod Pop QAL, surely that is incentive to finish.
3. Windmills and Trees - this is Lynne from Lily's Quilts' pattern which I am pattern testing. I have a bit more to do on the back and to quilt and bind it. I think this one will be done soon as every part of it is fun to do.
4. Low Volume top with circles on it. Well, I have been getting a little help on the circles but it is not much further along than this picture. I love this project, time to get it out and finish it off.
5. Polaroids - that is actually a picture of the 50 I sent to the swap that Debbie from A Quilter's Table hosted. I made a very similar set of 50 for myself and I got 50 back in the swap. They are all so cute. Time to plan a quilt and use these lovelies.
6. Dresdens - I would love to get this quilt moving again as these were so fun to play with. But this is item 6, wish me luck.
7. Quilt the Mystery Quilt - This quilt is just so nice, I hope to brave the quilting. If I just did a little a week, it would soon be done. It has been on my FAL list every quarter, I truly want it to be done.
8. This is another repeat FAL project. LBSP blocks, again designed by Lynne from Lily's Quilts. This is going to be a great quilt but I have not been in a hurry to finish it. However, I want practice quilting and this would be a perfect quilt for that. Do you think it is even possible?
9. A stack of Liberty tana lawn fabrics. I need to decide on a solid and then I am going to make patchwork, squares of prints and squares of solid. This is just an indulgence quilt, for me, just because. I need to make it. Who knows, it might get done.
You know there are more projects in my drawers, beautiful Bee blocks to finish up into quilts, and a Proverbial Quilt to start, for example. But I know you already are laughing very hard, thinking that there is just no way I will get these done, so I am stopping the list here. Wish me luck, I will need it. Lots and lots.
It is not too late for you to get out your WIPs and post a list for Q4 of the FAL. The FAL has, in fact, helped me to finish a lot of projects this year, and it is fun. Head over to Rhonda at Quilter in the Gap's blog to link up or just to see all the amazing projects that are on the go.
If you want to see my photos for Rhonda's photo a day, there is a tab at the top of this blog or click here or you can search #quiltphoto to see even more pictures.
Needless to say, I hope to sew a lot this weekend.