- My Quilts
- Links to Tutorials, QALs & Stuff
- Advice for New Bloggers, 2017 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop
- 2017 Finish A Long
- 2016 Finish - A - Long
- Scraptastic Tuesday
- FAL Tutorials, all years
- My patterns for sale
- Shop my Sponsors
- Decipher Your Quilt
- 2013 - Finish - A - Long
- SCQ Long Arm
- Disclosure policy
Friday, May 27, 2011
Yahoo! It's Friday!
I have made some progress on Big Little George. I have another border planned and I hope to add it tonight. I hope even more that it will work the way I have imagined it. If you have not yet tried to sew curved seams or piece circles, this is a great project to try, Lynne at Lily's Quilts has a lovely tutorial.
I have blogging obligations. My internet friend Judith at Rags to Bags, offered the chance to be in her "second" pay it forward group. Well, I so love her work that I could not resist. So now I have obligations and an invitation. Here is how this works:
1. I will make a handmade something (it can be any kind of handmade) for the first 3 people who wish to participate and who tell me so in a comment on this post. It will be a surprise and I will send it without warning within the next 365 days.
2. You will agree to do the same thing for 3 readers of your blog. Seems that you should have a blog to participate.
3. When you get your "handmade something" you must post about your Pay it Forward on your blog and use the Pay it Forward button.
I am looking forward to sewing tonight, I am also hoping to finish Party Rings, the giant dresden quilt. I am making the binding next.
Enjoy your day.